Your Experience Pass includes:
- A quality visitor guide with a map of the Site (available in English, French, German, Chinese or Japanese)
- A fascinating, 40 minute guided walking tour—a great introduction to Port Arthur, its people and its past
- A 30 minute harbour cruise on the MV Marana
- Access to more than 30 historic buildings, ruins, gardens and restored houses on the Site
- Fun, interactive experiences for all ages in the Visitor Centre, including the Lottery of Life, as well as our Museum and Convict Study Centre in the Asylum building
- Access to the Convict Water Supply Trail, the Dockyard and the Coal Mines Historic Site at Saltwater River
- Shuttle buggy service for people with restricted mobility available between 9.30am and 3.30pm daily
- All Experience Passes are valid for two consecutive days, so no matter which pass you choose, there is no need to rush
Our Bronze Pass is the basic entry option. Gold and Silver Passes include optional tours, lunch and tasty snacks at our on-site cafés.
Our family pass offers terrific value for money, with Bronze Pass access for two adults and up to six children at a great price.
If you’re not sure which pass is right for you, simply book a Bronze Pass and purchase your tickets for optional tours later, at the Ticketing Counter.
Add an After-Dark experience
Cap off your visit with our After Dark Pass, which includes a two-course dinner at Felons Bistro and our famous Ghost Tour.
Plan your visit
Check our Plan Your Visit page to help you decide the best way to experience the Port Arthur Historic Sites.
Plan to stay
Our passes do not include accommodation. See our staff at the Visitor Information Desk in our Visitor Centre (+61 (0)3 6251 2371) for assistance with recommendations and bookings.